Although the TCS is the largest mobility club in Switzerland, we are certainly not resting on our laurels. We do not see the current mobility change and the diverse fields of action as a challenge, but as an opportunity to proactively shape them. Already today, every third household trusts the TCS – and we want to reach even more people in Switzerland.
- Be part of the Digital Services team to define the digital strategy and guideline of TCS
- Define Personas from our member profiles and working with our products / services management team taking into account targeted audience
- Define innovative concepts of information presentation and navigation for websites and mobile applications based on the services / products offered through them
- Develop the information architecture: structure content, craft navigation concepts to make information and functions accessible, usable, and understandable
- Create the interaction design: develop the structural design of software interfaces, supporting user’s flow to ensure to create a successful and smooth user experience for all users
- Build prototypes such as wireframes, storyboards, clickable prototypes, user flows and customer journey maps
- Be able to create first version of visual design for user interfaces (web, mobile apps) to ease the validation of concepts for management
- Collect feedbacks to our prototypes in workshops with stakeholders and users
- Develop UX Standards such as Interaction Design Patterns, Styleguides, and UI Guidelines
- Work with product management to efficiently and accurately gather requirements and turn them into designs that can be seamlessly passed to the engineering team for development
- Responsible for the entire customer journey and cooperating closely with both the service / product team and the whole Digital team
- University degree in Interaction design, HCI, graphics design or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing mobile applications and web sites
- Good understanding of front end development and service provider platforms
- Creative and open-minded person with can-do approach
- Team player with good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assert oneself
- Native level proficiency in German and professional working proficiency in English, French speaking is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, a central role to define next definition of user experience in TCS, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Please apply here.