To support our UX & Design Team in Stäfa, Switzerland we’re looking for:
User Experience Research Freelancer / Contractor
We are looking for an experienced User Researcher to contribute to the wonderful world of hearing and health! You will join a diverse design team to support exploration, concept development and evaluation of professional hearing health care products and services.
- Collaborate with designers and researchers to plan and execute global quantitative and qualitative research studies
- Plan, execute and analyze UX evaluations such as usability-tests, UX walkthroughs or expert reviews with the goal to improve the User Experience
- Analyze and report outcome of studies, present results to stakeholders
- Analyze UX and user requirements and develop user scenarios, storyboards, Persona, requirements matrices
- Derive meaningful insights for an excellent User Experience over the whole customer journey and collaborate with UX Designers to find optimal solutions
- Document results according to our UCD process
- University degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Anthropology, Design (e.g., interaction, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as user experience researcher and practical knowledge of designing and running user studies. Experience in Healthcare, Life Sciences or Consumer Electronics/Goods industry is an asset
- Experienced in data analysis
- Experience in running global scale user research
- Results-oriented team player with good presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German, other languages are an asset
We’re looking forward to receive your application including portfolio on LinkedIn.