We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced (Senior) UX Designer to join our highly motivated and talented global team.
You will work as part of a cross-functional agile team working closely with our Product Owners, Technology and client-facing stakeholders to design and deliver market differentiating UX solutions. Whilst user experience will be your primary focus, we work through the full life cycle here and therefore visual design will also play a key part in your role.
A role you will love
We are a busy team and we have a lot for you to be focusing on when you join us, but we also have new emerging projects in the pipeline and we need to ensure we deliver what is need for our business.
We will offer you the ability to shape user and customer centric solutions for financial asset management from ground up, together with versatile global product team. You would be working on small number of products requiring a lot of thought. Our users are not our clients so you will be required to take both into account when designing your solution.
Some of the things you will work on might include:
- Market transaction flows
- Bank account management flow
- Multi factor authentication flows
- Login/recovery flows/SSO
- Business intelligence solutions
- Wealth visualisation and management
- Battling legal departments
- Designing services
- Building design systems
- Drawing desktop and mobile UI
- Producing details documentation
- Handing over work to development
- Development oversight
- Creating help content
- UX copywriting
- Running research activities
- Evangelising UX across the organisation
UX Team goals for this year is to
- Deliver key initiatives on time to support the business
- Push the organisation to the next level of UX maturity
- Roll out a global design system
- Grow skills as a team
If you have done all of that already – great, come and talk to us, we are looking for people like you. If you haven’t but you have a skill you think will help the team to reach their goals – talk to us as well.
What will you bring to the role?
An experienced UX Designer!
You will be able to demonstrate your capability in designing complex commercial digital products in-house. Strong design skills across iOS, Android and Web Platforms is a must for us with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions.
This is a technical role and we need the technical skills, but we also need you to be a natural problem solver with the ability to challenge and be challenged. You will work collaboratively as part of a team and engage with your customers, but you will also be a self-starter and work independently.
We are a fast-paced organisation and with that also comes change. You will embrace and adapt well to new situations but also be able to keep up with the pace of change here at Computershare.
Other Key Skills And Experience Required
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Able to understand the technical implications of your design decisions
- Experience of working within Agile/Scrum remote teams
- Experience working on complex projects
- Always looking at continuous improvement, not just in yourself but within the team
- Clean visual design sense