Thanks to the combination of Switzerland’s leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
- You help to shape the digital vision for Sunrise UPC
- You continuously optimize the user experience by gathering relevant user insights, envisioning new solutions and validating the success of existing digital touchpoints
- You strive to increase business targets in sales and care areas
- You have a variety of UX research methods at hand, both quantitative and qualitative, but your main focus is on the creation of state-of-the-art user interfaces, from lo-fi mockups and prototypes, to detailed design specifications
- For that, you make sure to understand the context and to proactively seek for necessary information
- You present your solutions and lead discussions with colleagues and stakeholders, to guarantee we deliver based on our user centered design approach
- You will be working within an agile team, supporting the product owner and other cross functional team members, as well as being part of the UX chapter, where you share expertise and collaborate with other UX researchers, architects, and designers
- University or Bachelor’s Degree required in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction or similar
- 5+ years of experience in digital, agile teams at large size companies or at an agency
- Enthusiasm for design, continuous conversion optimization and evidence based UX decisions
- Attention to detail to assure the quality of implementation
- Expert in Figma or comparable designing tool (Adobe XD, Sketch)
- An entrepreneural mindset: you are self-organized and focused, as well as hands-on and supportive
- Fluency in English, German preferably
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.