To support our UX & Design Team in Stäfa, Switzerland we’re looking for:
User Experience Design Freelancer / Contractor
Imagine a world of connected medical devices and web solutions. Imagine a project portfolio of complex web/app products and services delivering new types of healthcare services to professionals, clinics and end-users. If you are a UX Designer – Web & Mobile Applications with experience, please read on!
- Develop the Information architecture: structure content, craft navigation concepts to make information and functions accessible, usable, and understandable based on results of comprehensive user research studies.
- Create the Interaction design: develop the structural design of software interfaces, supporting user’s flow to ensure to create a successful and smooth user experience for all users
- Build prototypes such as wireframes, storyboards, clickable prototypes, user flows and customer journey maps
- Work with product management and R&D to efficiently and accurately gather requirements and turn them into designs that can be seamlessly passed to the engineering team for development
- Contribute to the entire consumer journey and cooperating closely with UX Researchers and Industrial Designers in the UX Team.
- University degree in Interaction design, HCI, graphics design or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing mobile and web applications for iOS and Android
- Good understanding of front-end development and service provider platforms
- Creative and open-minded person with can-do approach
- Good English language skills, other languages are an asset
- immediate availability is an additional asset
We’re looking forward to receive your application including portfolio on LinkedIn.