As a UI/UX Designer at Scandit, you will be responsible for designing mobile apps that solve next-generation problems for augmented reality experiences, demonstrate our capabilities to a broad audience, and enable our customers to experience our data capture technologies in their workflows.
You will work closely with product managers and engineering to develop concepts and execute detailed design across a number of products. The ideal candidate has extensive experience designing mobile apps. Bonus for previous fast-paced startup experience.
What You Will Do
- Apply user-focused design methods to develop concepts for new ways of demonstrating Scandit’s technology in a number of verticals – from Retail to Travel to Healthcare
- Work closely with our design team to develop and expand product design systems
- Guide visual direction for our products and help maintain consistent brand identity
- Work in collaboration with key project team members including tech leads, Strategy, PMs, and creative leads
- Turn broadly-defined conceptual ideas into beautiful user interfaces
- Assist in testing design prototypes for usability internally and with end-users
- Execute detailed designs
- Work closely with engineering during implementation and QA
Who You Are
- c. 5-8 years experience in UI design for mobile apps
- At least two years of professional experience in UX design (research, conceptual design, prototyping, validation, visual design)
- Experience using industry-standard design tools (e.g. Figma)
- Great eye for aesthetics and attention to detail in visual design
- Extensive knowledge of iOS and Android & accessibility patterns
- Build and improve the Scandit design system and its components
- Being reliable, have a sense of accountability, and ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience with Augmented Reality is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com
Apply for this job: https://grnh.se/30c6cc1a1us