As a UI/UX Designer at Scandit, you will be responsible for designing mobile apps that solve next-generation problems for augmented reality experiences, …
Unser Herz schlägt für Produkte, die das Leben der Anwender*innen verbessern. Dafür setzen wir uns tagtäglich mit viel Enthusiasmus und Wissensdurst ein.
At GetYourGuide, we’re on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. What do people value the most from their trip to a new destination? It’s probably not the flight they took, nor the hotel they stayed in. People value experiences––visiting the Colosseum Underground, seeing the Vatican Museums, or taking a delicious street food tour of Rome. These experiences help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, creating memories that last a lifetime.
As a member of our Partnerships team, you will be focused on increasing our reach through partnerships with travel communities. You will be building tools to help our affiliate partners big and small — airline companies to travel bloggers — easily integrate GetYourGuide experiences into their products, and track their performance. You will also be designing the traveler-facing side of these integrations to ensure they are inspired to discover the activities that our partners are highlighting.
About our UX team
We are a multi-disciplinary team of Product Designers, Content Designers, and UX Researchers that are passionate about solving customer problems along the travel journey in an effective and delightful way. Our work is guided by strong principles that make our experience focus on value and feel simple, trustworthy, human, and unique. We collaborate with Product and Engineering to ensure those principles are front and center in the features we develop.
Your future responsibilities:
- Be a thought partner to your Product Manager, building the product strategy and roadmap together.
- Run design exploration activities to help your team navigate ambiguous problem spaces.
- Develop a strong, user-focused point of view on your product area. Advocate for user needs and your vision in a collaborative way. In this role specifically, you will need to understand both the needs of our partners and our end customers.
- Work with UX researchers to plan research initiatives to inform and evaluate product decisions. Leverage both qualitative and quantitative insights in your decision-making.
- Collaborate with your stakeholders to facilitate alignment, create shared understanding, and communicate your design rationale.
- Design and test high-quality deliverables. Work with our engineers to ensure a high-quality bar in implementation.
- Mentor other designers; give constructive feedback to strengthen your peers’ decision-making skills and quality of work.
- 5+ years experience with end-to-end product design
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams; strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to clearly communicate design ideas, decision rationale, and product vision
- Proactive and comfortable working autonomously
- Problem-oriented mindset, focusing on outcomes (not output)
- A sharp understanding of how UX impacts business objectives and KPIs
Reasons to join us:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Relocation assistance with a great team to support your move to Zurich
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- Private pension scheme
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards and extra discount
- Discounted fitness and German classes
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please apply via our Careers page
We are CRAFFT, a leading agency for design development and digital products & services. We love to solve business problems with design and technology and are currently looking for a UX Designer to join our Team at Kreis 4 in Zurich.
Imagine a world of connected medical devices and web solutions. Imagine a project portfolio of complex web/app products and services delivering new types of…
Der Bereich «Ideation» ist spezialisiert auf die Frühphase der Produktentstehung. Wir kreieren und konzipieren für unsere Kunden zukünftige Produkte. Der Fokus dieser Stelle liegt in …
We are looking for someone to join our design team. You should have experience working in a professional environment together with other designers, developers, and clients.
Du konzipierst und entwickelst zusammen mit unseren internen Spezialisten aus der Softwareentwicklung und User Experience anspruchsvolle und hochwertige Weblösungen für unsere Kundschaft.
Arcmedia ist einer der grössten Zentralschweizer Dienstleister im digitalen Business mit Sitz in Luzern und Madrid. Unsere Lösungen in E-Commerce…
Als Teil des UX-Teams bist du dafür verantwortlich, dass unsere Softwarelösungen mit optimierten Prozessen und einem professionellen visuellen Design überzeugen und begeistern.